Fresh Flower Remembrance Program
A service offering from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Your information was submitted successfully
Thank you for taking the time to complete this form.
An unexpected error has occurred please try again.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the flowers fresh, plastic or dried?
The flowers in this program are 100% fresh, delivered weekly from our flower supplier.
- What services does the Fresh Flower Remembrance Program include?
Our service includes filling your vase up fresh water and floral preservative, and cutting the flowers properly so the blooms stay beautiful as long as possible. We do this for each new bouquet.
- How long do the flowers last?
Depending on the weather, each flower in the bouquet will perform a little differently. Generally, bouquets last up to a week.
- Is this service provided automatically, or do we have to order each week?
Once you order, we do the rest. There is no need to call back.
- When does the Fresh Flower Remembrance Program end?
The program runs 15 weeks, from Memorial Day to Labor Day.